jolie laide: Recent Highlights

jolie laide

I started this when I lived in Brooklyn and struggled for grace in a city that grants moments of beauty and ugliness breathtakingly close to one another. Now I live in a place where things are a different kind of ugly and the beauty is pedestrian. I struggle with that.

4.06.2006

Recent Highlights



"She ate my heart like a ham on rye."

"It's not just sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex filthy hard-core unprotected sex!"

"Reflection is the greater part of pallor."

2 Comments:

Blogger ttractor said...

well little dagger, as one of my wise friends says: growing up is losing one's illusions without becoming bitter.

I only hope this doesn't scar you too much.

Besides, there is always filthy hardcore protected sex...

5:29 PM  
Blogger Dr. S said...

Mmmm. Tasty heartham on rye.

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home