jolie laide

jolie laide

I started this when I lived in Brooklyn and struggled for grace in a city that grants moments of beauty and ugliness breathtakingly close to one another. Now I live in a place where things are a different kind of ugly and the beauty is pedestrian. I struggle with that.

11.21.2007

Are we having a problem managing increased work load, sabbatical planning, holiday hoo-ha and loss of internet service? Yes, we are. I'm sorry. I started this as a kind of on-line portfolio and hate posting "what I'm up to" stuff, but didn't want you all to think I was fading away. Things will get more hectic before they better, that's for sure, so thank you for hanging in with me. And happy Whatever You Are Celebrating! No, really, I mean that.

2 Comments:

Blogger VV said...

Oh dear, you're still not here. Frown.

10:57 PM  
Blogger ttractor said...

And for my hanukkah present I got a brand new actual 3-D stalker. I'm feeling a little exposed and vulnerable right now.

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home