jolie laide

jolie laide

I started this when I lived in Brooklyn and struggled for grace in a city that grants moments of beauty and ugliness breathtakingly close to one another. Now I live in a place where things are a different kind of ugly and the beauty is pedestrian. I struggle with that.

9.17.2007

I was definitely not alone in the joys of bunnyness. The bunny manifesto may just become my new personal credo. What's not to like about fluffy goodness?












God bless the goofy genius who made a pair of electric-scooter bunny slippers.

7 Comments:

Blogger EastWesterner said...

Bunny love!

Hop to it, everyone!

10:22 AM  
Blogger ttractor said...

I strive to be a better bunny. More hoppy, fluffier tailier, floppity earier, more eggedy layery, jellybeanery supremity. I'm in a state of becoming, so be patient, yo.

5:18 PM  
Blogger VV said...

Er, somehow bunny ears and striped socks just don't do it for me. But you go right ahead and embrace your inner bunny girl!

9:57 PM  
Blogger ttractor said...

aw, I give him chutzpa points, for sure. This was when the Billion Bunny March took over the Thunderdome fighting ring and zip tied hundreds of bunnies to it. Sweet!

Hi you funny thing! Are you back? Where ya been?

12:19 PM  
Blogger VV said...

I was abducted by aliens and had my brains sucked out. Seriously.

I have a new laptop trundling it's way toward me on a Fedex truck and as soon as that baby gets here, you'll be hearing more from me. I think.

2:56 PM  
Blogger ttractor said...

were they sexy aliens, at least? (where is my head? how can anybody be sexy if they are sucking out your brains?)

can you tell I've decided to cut down on the self-censoring? or maybe I'm just drinking more coffee. here, have some brain-blossoms.

6:21 PM  
Blogger VV said...

Oooh, brain blossoms! I need those.

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home